I am a chartered counselling psychologist. I have worked in specialist services for Berkshire Mental Health NHS foundation trust, a community mental health recovery service for Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and in a specialist chronic pain service for Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust. I have also worked in different NHS psychotherapy departments.
- BSc (Hons) Psychology – University of Buckingham
- Doctorate in Psychotherapeutic and Counselling Psychology – University of Surrey
- BPS Approved Certificate in Clinical Supervision
- BPS Approved Certificate in Third Wave CBT
- Continual post-doctoral professional developments to keep me up to date with new research and development in the field
- The British Psychological Society - Chartered Psychologist
- The Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) - Registered Psychologist.
HCPC is the government body that regulates health, psychological and social care professionals who meet professional standards for their training, skills, and conduct in the UK.